Bursaries / Opportunities
National Student Financial Aid Scheme: Call: 0800 067 327 | firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 APPLICATION FOR FINANCIAL AID TO STUDY
AT A PUBLIC UNIVERSITY OR TVET COLLEGE
Before you start!
Make sure that you have certified and valid copies of the following documents:
- Your South African identity document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate (if you are younger than 16 years old)
- ID of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice stating income (not older than 3 months) (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income)
- Please download the consent form and fill it in with your parent/gaurdian's signatures. Applications without a consent form that is signed by all people whose incomes have been declared in the application will not be accepted, and will be considered as incomplete.
- If you have a disability, please download the Disability Annexure A and fill it in